The first freestyle windfoil in the world for Mr. Foilstyle, Balz Muller. The goal in designing this foil with the pro rider Balz Muller was to have a stable foil that could accelerate quickly for the next manoeuvre keeping all the stabilty to permit you to focus on the move.
Designed specifically for freestyle, the Vento 85 Balz pro is also a great freerace with good upwind performance and a top speed of over 25 knots.
Use it with the 450 stabilizer to have more front foot pressure to achieve additional height in flat water jumps, or with the 421 stabilizer to have pure freerace performances.
- 1x MW85BM – Carbon Tuttle Mast Vento 85 Balz pro
- 1x FW900 – Fuselage 900
- 1x W720 – Carbon Front Wing 720
- 1x S421 – Carbon Stabilizer 421
- 2x Socket Head Screws M6x50 and washers
- 2x Socket Head Screws M6x25 and washers
- 2x Flat Head Screw torx M6x16
- 3x Flat Head Screw torx M6x25
- 2x shims
- Grease, torx and hex tip
|Mast Height||850 mm|
|Front wing span||720 mm|
|Front wing Root chord||136 mm|
|Front wing Aspect ratio||6,95|
|Front wing surface||746,40 cm2|
|Stabilizer Surface||221 cm2|
|Stabilizer Span||414 mm|
|Stabilizer Root Chord||61,70 mm|
|Stabilizer Aspect Ratio||7.76|