The K101-558 is a thin profile wing with moderate arc, 6.3 aspect ratio wing and 12 cm cord.
Its speed is similar to a pure race foil but with a great manoeuvrability.
The K101-558 has a burning acceleration that will boost you higher than ever.
This „made to jump“ foil also cuts lines like a razor in the water. It has great control when overpowered. This wing is a real carving machine that despite its performance is still accessible to riders of all level.
- 1x M101 – Carbon Plate Mast 101
- 1x FK647 – Fuselage 647
- 1x W558 – Carbon Front Wing 558
- 1x S330 – Carbon Stabilizer 330
- 2x Socket head cap Screw M6x20mm and washers
- 2x Flat Head Screw torx M6x20mm and 1x Flat Head Screw torx M6x16mm
- 2x Flat Head Screw torx M6x16mm
- Grease, torx, hex tip and wrench
|Base Plate Joint||90x165mm|
|Front Wing Span||558mm|
|Front Wing Root Chord||120mm|
|Front Wing Aspect Ratio||6,3|
|Front Wing Surface||557cm2|
|Stabilizer Root Chord||80mm|
|Stabilizer Aspect Ratio||4,3|
Front Wing 590 mm kite – 650 cm2
Kite Mast 91 Carbon – plate
Kite Mast 71 Carbon – plate
Surf /Kite / SUP Fuselage 710
Kite Front Wing 550mm – 600 cm2
Kite Stabilizer 325mm
Surf Front Wing 633mm – 1250 cm2