The 873 has tons of lift. The high effciency and its large outline will permit you to surf a knee high wave or even pump in flat water.
Same DNA as the 633, its adopts the inverted gull wing shape and concave bottom. The large wingtips will squeeze the water while pumping and give you that extra drive to generate speed through your carves. Ideal for small waves and using a windwing in light to medium wind.
FIT WITH SURF FUSELAGE [FS710], ALU SURF FUSELAGE [FS710A], WIND FUSELAGE [FW900], ALU WIND FUSELAGE [FW900A]
- 1x W873 – Carbon Front Wing 873
- 1x Flat Head Screws Torx M6x45
- 2x Flat Head Screws Torx M6x50
Keep always the threaded holes clean and lubricate often by using Lithium grease code [MHW033] to avoid and prevent oxidation and corrosion due to sea water.
- Fuselage 710 Kite/Surf/Sup
- Fuselage 900 for Carbon mast Wind
- Fuselage 710 for Alu mast – Kite/Surf/Sup
Fuselage 900 for Alu mast Wind
Tortuga wings and fuselage cover